Saturday, January 26, 2008

Beautiful winter day!

Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!


Well, the weather outside today was perfect for a wonderful walk.

Photobucket

Our house

Javi&Peterbilt



Catching the snowflakes...




Fairway road. All of our main malls are here.

By night everything is sparkling and shining like pearls. Make It bigger, you´ll see!



A lot of people ask me if I miss Spain. Sure, I do. But in Spain I'd miss all this beauty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day. I miss it really. The last time i saw the snow was in 1999.
No, really 9 of july 2007 in Buenos Aires was snowed, it was a miracle. There were people who never saw it in there live.

Anonymous said...

Same kind of weather here in Ottawa! Sunny, snow on the ground, cold but nice. Yet, I didn't do the snow angel like your BF (husband?)!

Same thing here too... I don't really miss France. Canada is beautiful, so much space, so many things I hadn't seen before (starting with snow!). It's different, but a good different.

I came to your blog a couple of days go, noticed you changed the layout... I like this one!

Inga Encinas said...

Oh, I remeber this about snow in Buenos Aires last year, It was on the TV :)

Inga Encinas said...

To ZHU, yep, It´s my husband! I desired to make it too, but I was afraid I had bad cloths for this, I´d get wet and cold :)
Where did you live in France?
Ands thanks for your words about my layout :)