Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Voices I like. American Idol 2008

The thing I like about original American Idol is that they chose really talanted people. I can´t say this about Russia and Spain.

Here are female voices I like a lot this year.

Carly Smithson. There is no comment. Her voice tells for her.



This girl is so sweet like an angel

Brook White - American Idol 2008. She is so cute and talanted.



Of course I think my husband´s voice is the best, but here are some not too bad voices I like.

Michael Johns - "Bohemian Rhapsody" American Idol - not Freddy, but quite professional.



That´s the type of voice I like. He is not incredible and quite typical, but I have to admit of all people of this season It´s the best rock voice.

David Cook - "Everything I Do" American Idol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I like best in AI are the auditions... I'm so cruel! :D

Inga Encinas said...

Yeah, haha, It was fun! Samon is the best!!!