Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fachwerk, The German Framework Road. Part 3

PART I: The German Framework Road

Fachwerk, The German Framework Road. Part 2

From Waldhesse to the Vogelsberg Mountains (read about it)

Rotenburg an der Fulda photo by Dichtung & Wahrheit


Bad Hersfeld

Schlitz
http://www.schlitz.de/ photo by



Lauterbach, Hessen photo by pilot micha


Steinau an der strasseSchloss Innenhof

Gelnhausen

photo by bkrauf

Büdingen photo by mchrispen


photo by tuxdriver
Lich, Hessen photo by orangevolvobusdriver 4u

Grünberg (Hessen)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Inga, thanks for the add on BlogCatalog. Great to meet you and your blog is a very nice read - this three posts from Rachwerk is lovely and with very nice pictures.

You really are a travelling person and have lived around the world and now in Canada. I have a lot of blog friends from there too.

If you ever come to Norway, please let me know and I'll gladly show you around in Oslo. Until then, you can always visit my blog and get the idea :-)

Inga Encinas said...

Thank you for your comment, I wrote your back in your blod! =)